Ellis-Pagoria Family History
You are currently anonymous Log In
 
Family: King/Kirkpatrick (F116)
m. 15 Sep 1946

HomeHome    SearchSearch    PrintPrint    Login - User: anonymousLogin    Add BookmarkAdd Bookmark

Family Information    |    Notes    |    All    |    PDF

  • Parents

    Father | Male
    W. Paul King
     Birth  20 Jan 1922  Gibson City, Illinois Find all individuals with events at this location
     Died  19 Apr 1988  Normal, Illinois Find all individuals with events at this location
     Buried  23 Apr 1988  East Lawn Cemetery, Bloomington, Illinois, USA Find all individuals with events at this location
     Married  15 Sep 1946  Bloomington, McLean, Illinois, USA Find all individuals with events at this location
     Father  James Robert King | F19 Group Sheet 
     Mother  Mary Betty Peyton | F19 Group Sheet 

    Mother | Female
    Helen Kirkpatrick
     Birth  21 Mar 1926  Arrowsmith, Illinois Find all individuals with events at this location
     Died  09 Aug 1995  Normal, Illinois Find all individuals with events at this location
     Buried  12 Aug 1995  East Lawn Cemetery, Bloomington, Illinois, USA Find all individuals with events at this location
     Father  Earl F. Kirkpatrick | F265 Group Sheet 
     Mother  Oma Scarcliff | F265 Group Sheet 
     
    Children

    Child 1 | Female
    Paula Ann King
     Birth     
     Died     
     Buried     
     Spouse  James Robert Williamson | F197 
     Married     

    Child 2 | Female
    Kathleen King
     Birth     
     Died     
     Buried     
     Spouse  Roger Long | F198 
     Married     
     
  • Notes 
    • The Pantagraph announcement of 25th Anniversary follows(9/14/1971). 25th Anniversary for Paul Kings. Arrowsmith--Mr. and Mrs. Paul King of rural Arrowsmith will observe their 25th wedding anniversary Wednesday with a family dinner. The former Helen Kirkpatrick, daughter of mrs. Earl Kirkpatrick of Arrowsmith and the late Mr. Kirkpatrick, and Mr. King of Heyworth, son of the late Mr. and Mrs. J. R. King, were married Sept. 15, 1946, in Bloomington. They have two daughters, Mrs. James Williamson of Stanford and Kathleen, at home. They have farmed south of Arrowsmith since 1948 and will move to a farm southwest of Le Roy in 1972.